Education: Bachelor of Education, UBC
Bachelor of Political Studies, Lakehead University
- Classroom Teacher with the District of Surrey BC for 7 years in the 1990's.
- 2014-2018 Trustee and my committee work has included: Audit committee; Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC); Policy and Procedure Steering Committee (my favourite); Trustee Support Services Committee Chairperson for 2016-2018; Student Suspension and Expulsion Committee; Honours and Awards
- 2013/2014 Chairperson for Holy Trinity C.H.S. School Council. At different times in the six years previous I have been a parent rep. and CSPA rep. (Catholic School Parent Association).
- Mother of four special education students (mild autism). My eldest is in last (?) year University and my youngest is in grade 11.
- I volunteer in the schools helping children. Last year I was able to volunteer at St. James, St. Martin de Porres and St. Gabriel for early literacy with the grade 1's and 2's.